It is our privilege to introduce the Agricultural and Rural Finance lab (ARF lab) which aims to emphasize rural development through evidence-based action research, capacity building, and promoting an entrepreneurial culture for cumulative growth of the nation.
- To improve the quality of life of rural and farming communities
- To be a knowledge hub and promoting an efficient learning environment with proficient collaboration
- To partner with the rural communities and extend services to disseminate relevant information
- To perform data-driven research related to current concerns in rural and farming communities
- To employ advance research methodologies for solving rural issues.
- To provide reliable and workable information to decision-makers
- To augment the training needs of budding rural entrepreneurs and Community-based Organizations (CBOs).